Entrepreneurship Department is created in 2010. But unfortunately the lack of the lecturers in society this department launched in 2014 with having two bachelor’s degree lecturers who are graduated from Kandahar University, Economics faculty. In 2015 Entrepreneurship Department hire another lecturer who is graduated from the same University and Faculty. Two lecturers have gone for master’s degree sent by Kandahar University to learn more skills and education in-order to accomplish the desire goals, mission and vision.
Every student of Entrepreneurship Department will be innovative, creative and entrepreneurial mindset that empowers them to take initiative be resourceful and resistant against challenges.
To create and sustain an educational environment that inspires and equips entrepreneurship students to become innovative thinkers, value creators and entrepreneurial leaders.
The objectives of entrepreneurship department are to provide the student with the following general and business skills and competencies:
- The ability to think critically.
- The ability to apply analytical and technical skills in problem solving and research.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively.
- An understanding of global and diverse nature of business.